RESIDENTAL - If you want to have a pool you can be proud of and is always safe and ready when your family wants to use it for themselves or to entertain guests, you need a trained professional who cares for your pool as his own.
COMMERCIAL - Your pool needs to be ready for high-volume traffic during peak periods in order to maintain public safety and health code compliance. Being prepared requires special care from a trained professional experienced with the unique needs of commercial pool owners.
For every one of our full service customers we:
- Use only the finest commerical grade pool chemicals and materials
- Maintain your water clarity for an inviting swimming experience
- Maintain exacting sanitizer levels to ensure safety of pool users
- Monitor and prevent "Combined Chlorine" buildup which is the cause of foul chlorine smells and irritated eyes
- Monitor and maintain water balance to prevent expensive damage to pool surfaces and equipment
- Provide thorough pool cleaning, each time, and every time
- Brush your pool walls to extend the life of your pool surface and prevent harmful "black algae"
- Maintain your filtration system to protect your family and friends from harmful bacteria, viruses, and "Recreational Water Illnesses" (RWI)
- Eliminate phosphate build up which promotes algae blooms and causes high chemical usage
- Eliminate metal build up which can stain your valuable pool surface and is the cause of "green hair"
- Inspect all pool equipment systems and components to ensure proper operation
- Proactively communicate with you at all times
Prime Pool Service will deliver all this and more. Our experience, pride of workmanship, and our commitment that every one of our employees have the prestigious "Certified Pool Operator" (CPO) designation, guarantees the highest quality pool service available. Don't trust a large investment such as your pool to some half-baked individual, come experience the Prime Pool Difference!